As you are aware and was also pointed out at our annual congress, the challenges for farmers in SA are escalating at a tremendous speed. We are all aware of the enormous pressure our farmers are
experiencing, whether it is the drought-stricken areas under immense pressure, agricultural debt that cannot be settled, Eskom and load shedding affecting production processes, or the unforeseen seasonal natural disasters, the agricultural community need help.
TLU SA Young Farmers Committee thought it good to host a golf day at Silver Lakes Golf Course in aid of TLU SA’s Trauma Fund, which is used to help alleviate the above-mentioned problems. This
event promises to be one of the highlights on your calendar.
We, therefore, take the liberty to approach you in this regard.
Financial contribution can be made in one of the following ways:
• Sponsor of any hole (R 4 500 includes 2 halfway house meals and 2 dinners)
• Sponsorship of a water point (R 4 500 includes 2 halfway house meals and 2 dinners)
• Four-ball (R 3 800 includes halfway house meals, dinners, and 2 golf carts)
• Any other contribution in the form of prizes (four of a kind) or prizes for “longest drive” or “nearest to pin”
• Promotional items for the welcome bags to the players (eg caps, towels, sunscreen, or any item that the player will be able to use on the golf day).
The exposure during this Golf Day will be good marketing for your business.
Contact Aleshia Erasmus at [email protected] or 012 804 8031 for any further inquiries.
Thank you in advance for your positive attitude and support.
Bennie van Zyl
General Manager: TLU SA
Download the sponsership letter here.
Place: Silver Lakes Golf Estate